The ESNcard is the membership card of the Erasmus Student Network. It is a proof of membership in an ESN section and so indirectly of the ESN Network. To learn more visit our website http://esncard.org/
The ESNcard is also used as a discount card in many cities and countries around Europe. Please visit the partner page of the website of your ESN local section or your ESN country to find more information.
- Provide access to all services and discounts offered by ESN and our partners to international students.
Who can get the ESNcard?
- You have been an international student (e.g Erasmus or any other exchange programme)
- You are currently an international student
- You are a member of an ESN section
How can you get the ESNcard?
What fields does ESNcard contain?
- PHOTO FIELD (for a photograph of the card holder; with a photo size of 2.7 cm x 3.7 cm )
- NAME (for name and surname of the card holder)
- DATE OF BIRTH
- HIGHER EDUCATION INSTITUTION NAME
- ESN SECTION (either the issuing section or home section of the card holder)
- COUNTRY (home country of the card holder)
- VALIDITY (it's valid for 12 months since the date on the card)
- CARD NUMBER (unique number of each card)
- BAR CODE AND MAGNETIC BAR